Kenwright & Cox
The practice was first established in 1936 by Harold Kenwright and John Charles Cox over the years the practice rapidly built up a reputation for commercial, property and family law. At its peak the Partnership consisted of seventeen partners, with five offices located in Chancery Lane, South London and East London.
The practice was formed by the merger of two practices, Silvers Solicitors and Azhar Kalim Solicitors in 1995. The practice built a strong reputation in criminal, family and property law. At its peak it consisted of four partners with some thirty five staff based in East London.
HKH Kenwright & Cox
In 2000 the practices combined to form HKH Kenwright & Cox. The combination of expertise helped the practice build its reputation as a firm that not only had the expertise to provide solutions but in particular focused on providing realizable solutions tailored to the client and who ensured that the solution was delivered. The practice went onto acquire accreditation to the LSC Specialist quality mark, investors in people, serious fraud panel, VHCC panel and more recently LEXCEL and CQS. The practice also established operations Internationally, including Dublin, Dubai and Lahore as well as a number of associate operations in Nigeria and the Caribbean.
‘HKH Kenwright & Cox’ Solicitors has continued to build on its expertise and innovated development in a number of other fields to enable it to provide a broad base of expertise to service its clients which come from a broad spectrum of individuals to international sportsman through to small companies and internationals.