Contractual dispute resolution – including alternatives to the courts such as mediation
Almost any type of business relationship can lead to disagreements that may eventually end up in court. The commercial litigation lawyers at HKH Kenwright & Cox have years of experience resolving disputes through negotiation, mediation and, when necessary, litigation.
We clearly explain the risks, costs and benefits involved with pursuing or defending a claim so that our clients can make informed decisions about whether to settle the dispute or take it to court.
We represent clients in County Court and High Court actions involving:
- Commercial and contract disputes including those involving IT contracts and franchise agreements
- Ownership disputes including partnership and shareholder disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes and other property related litigation
- Disputes with government agencies
- Debt collection actions involving customers or suppliers
- Construction litigation including disputes over agreements with architects, designers, builders, engineers, contractors, subcontractors, owners or partners, insurance companies, consultants, liquidators, receivers and administrators.
Our commercial litigation lawyers have many years of experience working in large London private practice firms and private industry in addition to years of experience representing our firm’s clients. We put that experience and knowledge to work for our clients.