We help you settle disputes relating to shares and directors. Disputes arise for a number of reasons such as disagreements on the strategy of the company, majority shareholders acting prejudicially to the minority shareholders’ interests, use of funds for personal benefit.
Our team seeks to resolve shareholder disputes as commercially and cost effectively as possible. We advise individual shareholders, directors and companies.
How we deal with shareholder disputes:
- Review of documentation and facts
- Negotiation between shareholders to settle matters
- Unfair prejudice/minority shareholder actions
- Duties of directors and dismissal
- Drafting settlement agreements and compromise agreement
- Splitting up companies, spin offs, winding up, liquidations